World Savvy’s Volunteer Program is supported by nearly 500 core volunteers who are dedicated to our mission. We are deeply grateful for their enthusiasm and hard work.
World Savvy offers a variety of both long-term and short-term volunteer opportunities and internships. We offer trainings and orientations for all volunteer opportunities.
Long Term Volunteer/Internship Opportunities
Database Intern (paid) - Summer 2013 (Minneapolis)
When: July 1st-August 9th
The Database Intern will clean up existing records in Salesforce CRM and enter new data from schools and conduct research for new program leads. Qualified applicants will demonstrate strong attention to detail, strong research skills and the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Update and clean-up existing Salesforce CRM records
- Research new potential leads and enter into Salesforce
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize information
- Excellent research skills
- Responsible and reliable
- Ability to take initiative and work unsupervised
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Friendly, has a sense of humor
This is a paid volunteer opportunity. At the conclusion of the internship, the intern will be paid $600. For more information, click here.
Please email a letter of interest and a resume to:
Brian Green, Program Associate, email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Short Term Volunteering Opportunities
- Video Editing
- Print Material Editing - CS2, CS5 or Photoshop
- Social Media Consulting
- Marketing/ E-Marketing Consulting
- Guest Speaking
- Office/Administrative Support
To learn more about current volunteer opportunities please email Alexandra Bornhoft at firstname.lastname@example.org.